The Community Builders Webinar Series showcases the stories of people in the business of building stronger communities. We feature developers, planners, and community leaders who are at work creating complete neighborhoods, growing diverse economies, and protecting natural assets.
Underwrite our Webinar Series in 2015!
Our webinars reach hundreds of people each month, including top professionals in the real estate and economic development sectors. Your support will be a first step in building relationships with our audience and creating stronger communities. For more information, contact Alison Berry.
Information Coming Soon!
View Past Webinars
- Place Value – A Fresh Approach to Economic Development in the West Clark Anderson and Alison Berry, Sonoran Institute
- Building Innovation – Economic Policy and Environmental Implications Randy Hafer, High Plains Architects
- Healthy Design Makes a Difference Cathy Costakis, MSU & MT Department of Health & Human Services
- Housing in the West: Addressing Market Realities John Koval, Coburn Development
- Under the Influence: How Policy Tilts the Land Use and Development Market John Lavey, Jim Bacon, and Mark Runkle
- Reconsidering the curve: A Small Town Rightsizing Story Aaron Qualls, Sandpoint, Idaho
- RESTORE: Commercial and Mixed-Use Development Trends in the Rocky Mountain West Jillian Sutherland, Sonoran Institute; and Nick Kujawa, Kujawa Developments
- Missoula’s Old Sawmill District Ed & Leslie Wetherbee, Old Sawmill District
- Small Town Comeback Jesse Silverstein, Development Research Partners
- Community Preference Joe Molinaro, National Association of Realtors; and Joe Goode, American Strategies
- Strong Towns Chuck Marohn, Strong Towns
- Directions in Federal, State, and Local Transportation Funding Jim Charlier, Charlier Associates
- When Main Street is a State Highway Jim Charlier & Vickie Jacobsen, Charlier Associates
- Downtown Starts Here Lisa Harmon, Downtown Billings Alliance
- Strategic Parking Management Jim Charlier & Vickie Jacobsen, Charlier Associates
- Sustainable Communities for All Andrea Davis, Executive Director, Homeword
- Transportation Performance Measures Jim Charlier, AICP, President of Charlier Associates
- Not Your Father’s Transportation System: How Energy and Economics are Reshaping Transportation Priorities Jim Charlier, AICP, President of Charlier Associates
- RESET: Assessing Future Housing Markets in the Rocky Mountain West Clark Anderson, Western Colorado Program Director, Sonoran Institute; and Andy Knudtsen, Principal, Economic and Planning Systems
- Building a Walkable Place: A Developer’s Framework for Getting it Done Jed Selby, Co-founder and President of South Main Company, Buena Vista, Colorado
- About Town with Joe Minicozzi Joe Minicozzi, AICP, Urban-3 LLC, Asheville, North Carolina